Competition terms and conditions
1. All entries must be on behalf of the charitable organisation registered with in Kind Direct. If you are not registered, you can do so for free here.
2. Internet access is required
3. To enter: Fill out the form above to enter your details
4. By entering the competition, entrants are agreeing to allow your organisation name to be used in In Kind Direct marketing, PR and social media activity
5. The Prize: The prize consists of a £30 ‘In Kind Direct Gift Card’, which will be added to your In Kind Direct account as credit on our catalogue site
6. Winner selection: The In Kind Direct team will choose a winner at random from all valid entries received
7. Winner notification: Winners will be notified by their selected method (if not chosen, we will default to an email) within three working days of the closing date. The winner will be required to respond within 48 hours of notification confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event that a winner does not respond to communications within 48 hours of initial contact or if any prize is declined, In Kind Direct reserves the right to disqualify that winner and attempt to award the prize to a reserved entrant, subject to time restraints
8. View our Partner Terms & Conditions and our Privacy notice.