Together we’re stronger - Our impact in 2021
We’ve been reflecting on the shared impact we achieved in 2021, which is only made possible by working with you, our amazing charitable network and our committed donating partners.
In our mission to enable more communities to thrive, in 2021 you helped us distribute:
- 563k toilet rolls, that's enough to help almost 19k families for a month
- 708k laundry cleaning products, enough to support 113k families for a month
- 818k bottles of handwash and sanitiser, that's enough to clean over 43m pairs of hands
- 140k tubes of toothpaste, that’s over 127k people helped to keep smiling for 3 months
- 1.57m tampons and sanitary towels, enabling 78k periods with dignity
- 283k nappies, that’s a week’s supply for over 6,400 happy babies (and families!)
- 5.1m hot drinks and packs of biscuits, for millions of friendly chats in homes and community centres
- 273k shower gel and bars of soap, enough to keep 273k people clean and confident for a month.
We worked with 118 partners who donated thousands of products, and welcomed over 950 new charitable organisations to the network across the UK.
This enabled us to support nearly 250,000 people every week!
We couldn’t reach this many people without your support so we want to say a huge thank you!
In order to help even more people we need to welcome more organisations into our network – if you know a charity, school, foodbank or community centre who you think would benefit – share this link to register for free - inkinddirect.org/charities